Thursday, January 18, 2007

Challenge to Pray

I am reading an awesome book on prayer right now "Prayer That Brings Revival" by David Yonggi Cho. It's really challenging me, my view of prayer and my priority to pray. I love to pray and have regulary, quality prayer time, but I am really being challenged to take prayer, my belief in God's power and my commitment to pray to the next level.

I honestly believe that the way to where God has called me and us in the future will be paved in prayer. Prayer will unlock the power of God, give us divine insight and crush the enemy. It will enable us to see all of the things that we have dreamed about. It will infuse the every day reality with the tangible power of God to transform people from the inside out.

I am calling all Kingdom People to prayer. Let us advance in the power of his Spirit on our knees to truly see his "kingdom come and will be done."

1 comment:

Robin said...

Your comments today and yesterday prompted thoughts: Not only is God's love humblingly large and complete, but I desire that he would create His heart in ME, that I would hope "against" hope and in prayer be going to the end of the field to get a glimpse of loved ones returning home family in repentance to be embraced!

me & my love

me & my love

our wonderful family

our wonderful family

aria

aria

gabrielle

gabrielle

family

family